- Fully functional boom pod training system
- Photo-realistic touch screen displays of all boom pod controls
- High fidelity aural cueing system
- Joystick controls for ruddevator control stick and telescope lever
- High Fidelity out-the-window image generator
- 21 ultra-high fidelity receiver visual models
- Multiple articulated parts and damage states on each receiver
- High fidelity recevier surface scratch and dent simulation
- Shadows from up to four independent light sources
- High fidelity boom aerodynamics and receiver bow wave models
- Receiver bow wave model validated and approved by USAF boom subject matter experts
- High detail Boom Drogue Adapter (BDA) model
- Full 6 DOF tanker and receiver flight models
- Multi-ship receiver formations
- Rendezvous - Alpha, Delta, Echo
- Quickflow, Toboggan, and Emergency separation
- On-Ground, Flight-line, and in-flight training events
- Extensive Instructor/Operator Station (IOS) capabilities
- 12 standard KBTD mission scenarios with custom generation scenario capability
- 49 available training malfunctions
- Pre-flight, refuel, and post-flight checklists with automatic procedure monitor
- EMCON signals
- Scenario record/replay capability
The basic Micro-BOSS configuration includes features making making it a highly versatile aerial
refueling training device. It can provide training on Air Force, Navy, and NATO receiver aircraft,
utilizing the highest detail visual models available on any training simulator.
Purchase and use of the Micro-BOSS Product constitutes acceptance of the
QuantaDyn Software License Agreement.
For more information, please contact Dave Francey at email@example.com.
For product support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Automated Fidelity Test System has been
designed to support the development and validation of simulator flight dynamic models. The
system was designed from the ground up with the support of NAVAIR Aero Engineers to provide
accurate and repeatable performance of standard flight test maneuvers for fixed and rotary
wing aircraft. The system has been designed to be easily integrated with new or
existing training devices.
The UAFT system provides a single solution to the typical
tasks associated with flight dynamic model development and validation. The system provides the
capability to import flight test data, generate tests, and provide automatic grading of the test
results, all accessed via a simple to use Graphic User Interface. With all operation accessed
through the GUI, system operation has a very short learning curve.
- Built-in trim capability for any aircraft type
- Feedback control loops to perform standard flight test maneuvers
- Flight data import capabilities
- Data conditioning to correct for data errors
- Data plotting and derived data analysis
- Criteria data selection
- Extensive Test Definition capabilities
- Initial condition definition
- Multiple trim options
- Extensive maneuver/segment options
- Multiple termination conditions
- Multiple test execution options
- Auto/manual modes
- Batch mode
- Powerful plotting and analysis capabilities
- Flexible plot formatting capabilities
- Automatic calculation of derived data
- All parameters captured for every test
- Data archive capability
The UAFT system typically consists of a laptop that can be connected to the
host computer via a standard Ethernet interface (other configurations and interfaces are
also supported). Also supplied is the Offline Analysis Package, a Windows compatible
software package that allows the user to view, analyze, and save project data in a normal
office environment, without using precious trainer time. The system comes with a full
documentation package with User Manual and Interface Design Specification.
The UAFT System provides a self-contained package that provides excellent
support for model development. By being independent of other software development efforts,
the UAFT System can provide immediate support for flight model development. In addition,
the UAFT System capabilities and flexibility provide extensive support for model debugging
and tuning. All this adds up to reduced development time and lower risk.
Purchase and use of the UAFT Product constitutes acceptance of the
QuantaDyn Software License Agreement.
For more information, pricing, and availability, please contact Bill Dunn at